Jute handicrafts have found a lot patronage in the international as well as the domestic market. Jute is a widely used medium, out of which beautiful handcrafted products are produced. Handicrafts made from Jute include a large variety of items such as dolls, wall hangings, table lamps etc. These handicrafts are combined with spectrum embroidery which renders an attractive look. They are ideal decorative items as they impart a modern as well as an ethnic touch - be it in homes, offices, hotels or resorts.
Jute handicrafts are fabricated especially in rural areas. They are in great demand and use due to jute's bio-degradable and renewable nature, high tensile strength and durability. Along with this, Jute is considered as a natural golden fiber which is cheapest as well as most qualitative among all natural fibers.
Jute handicrafts are appreciated as they are an easy way to lend an earthy and ethnic touch. They not only attractive but also cost effective.
Decorative items made out of jute fall under the following categories:
- Jute Wall Hangings- Wall hangings made of jute bring about a luxurious look and feel to the home decor.
- Jute Coasters- Jute coasters, pieces of artistic finesse of the craftsmen, compliment the decor of the dining table.
- Jute Table Mats- Jute table mats attract the immediate attention with their modern and user friendly designs.
- Jute Hammocks- Jute hammocks are perfect for gardens, picnics and other places.
- Jute Lamp Shades- Lamp shades made of eco-friendly Jute is in high demand owing to their earthy, natural look.
- Jute Napkin Rings- Napkin rings made of jute compliment every kind of table decor and bring an aesthetic appeal to the surroundings.
Due to the wide variety in home décor items and decorative items made from jute, there is an increased awareness about their advantages. It is now possible to accomplish a classy and elegant look using Jute Products and have an environmentally home.